Save up to 80% on your current recruitment spend
Conventional Job boards
- Pay $150 to $500 to advertise a job with no guaranteed success.
- Passive job seekers are not looking on conventional job boards.
- Lack of quality control of applications prior to payment.
- Pay a high % of the candidates annual salary with the average cost above $10,000.
- A small exposure to the candidate marketplace with 1 to 5 recruitment consultants looking for the right person.
- Your emails are bombarded with the same candidates due to no centralised applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Post a job for free.
- More passive applicants viewing your jobs due to our freelance recruiter recommendations across the platform.
- Set your own recruitment reward starting at $2,000 or 6% of the candidates' annual salary.
- Thousands of specialised recruiters looking for the right person, all CVs screened by Freecruiter's in-house recruitment team.
- All candidates processed through our market leading ATS system so you are never recommended the same candidate twice for the same job.
The Freecruiter Approach
Post a job for free and utilise thousands of recruiters' professional networks to find the perfect candidate.
Post a Job
For Free Set recruiter placement reward*
AttractIt gets sent to thousands of freelance recruiters
ReceiveReceive handpicked and screened referred applicants
ReviewReview candidates and request interviews
HireOnly pay on hiring successfully
*From as low as $2,000 fixed fee or 6% of the candidates annual salary.Post a Job Now
TimeThousands of Recruiters
One Account Manager
- Work with one account manager but access a global network of recruiters.
- Receive 10 qualified candidates within 10 days.
- Manage all recruitment activities on a single platform.
ManagementThousands of Recruiters
- Remove bottleneck of vendor onboarding.
- Eliminate multiple agencies contract management.
- Track all applications and interviews in one place.
FinanceThousands of Recruiters
- One singular fee for all recruiters working on the same role.
- Set recruitment fees, and be in control of the hiring costs.
- Benefit from a streamlined invoice process.